Requiem Of A Pickaxe

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Equilibrium1305's Application
IGN?
Equillibrium1305 Equilibrium1305

Age?

Time zone?
GMT+1

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before?
No.

What are you looking for in a Minecraft server?
A nice community, a well maintained modpack and an admin team that knows what they are doing.

Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you would bring to the community?
Well, I have been part of the Indeed Community since September 2014, but wasn't an "regular" member in the sense that I stopped playing for a few months at a time (usually due stuff going on in my life) and then came back. The last time I came back though, I saw that the Indeed server as well as the website was dead. So I wondered what had happened, and stumbled upon Cauli's post in /r/feedthebeastservers advertising for this new community. And since Indeed was the best community I have had the pleasure to be part of in my time playing multiplayer modded Minecraft, I didn't hesitate and applied right away. So here I am.

Which servers would you like to be whitelisted on?
The "Requiem For A Pickaxe" main server and "Pioneers", if possible.

Have/will you join the discord group?
Can do.

Cheers,
Equilibrium1305
hey dude, welcome to requiem. I have whitelisted you on evolution and pioneers. If you want on any of the other servers let me know.
Hey Equilibrium o/ long time dude, welcome to the server
Cheers jolli and o/ Cauli!

I only had time today to log on to the server and it seems like I made a mistake in my application which caused me to not be whitelisted. My IGN is Equilibrium1305, with one L. Sorry for that.
all good i think i have done it on pioneers for you if you try again
Unfortunately I am still not whitelisted.
Check now

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon