Requiem Of A Pickaxe

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gogomi - Application
IGN: Gogomi

Timezone:

What do you want in a server: A consistent place to build with a friendly mature community. I have grown bored of doing single player and while I have downtime at work, I would love to be able to pop in and run around. 

Please tell us something about yourself: I have been an avid Minecrafter since Alpha. Always enjoyed building large expansive builds. I am married and can be quite chatty when others seem receptive. 

Will you be joining the discord group (information available after approval): Probably not, seeing as most of my play time is actually at work, hilariously. 

And of course I forgot to put my stupid timezone. Central Timezone. Cannot find the edit button...
Welcome to the server
We use discord for just text chat also Gogomi the information is on the forums if you ever want to pop in
Awesome! Thanks, I will check it out!

Now, if I can just get 2.0.2 to launch, I will be set. Did the update and now it crashes on the Mojang loading screen on the LanguageManager mod...thing.
Did you try a fresh install ?
Trying that now. It is on Texture Manager

7/27

Hey, you know if I up my RAM usage from 1.5GB to 6GB it loads with no problems!

Well, I have to wait now. I changed my username to Gogomi recently and it hasn't taken effect in game yet which sucks. :<
You shouldn't have more than 4gb max on the client. It causes issues with garbage collection

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon