Requiem Of A Pickaxe

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Captinbanter's application
IGN: Captinbanter

Timezone: GMT

What do you want in a server: Looking for a good community to play with 

Please tell us something about yourself: Im an apprentice carpenter and generally love building.

Will you be joining the discord group (information available after approval): If i find the time yeah
I'm sorry but we really need an application with some more information. Please review your application
(11-02-2015, 08:37 PM)Cauli Wrote: I'm sorry but we really need an application with some more information. Please review your application

im wondering what you mean by this?
It's a lazy application please review some of the other applications
IGN: Captinbanter

Timezone: GMT

What do you want in a server: i just want a server where me and my friends can play together, where i can also build in peace and a lot of them have recommended this server to me 

Please tell us something about yourself: Im an apprentice carpenter and generally love building. in real life and in minecraft. despite being busy through out the day, i like nothing more than coming home and just gaming for as long as i can. 

Will you be joining the discord group (information available after approval): If i find the time yeah
Welcome to the community

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon