Requiem Of A Pickaxe

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Applying for The Simple Life 2 server
1: In game name?:
sith001

2: Age?:

3: Time zone?:
Eastern (USA)

4: Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before?
Nope

5: What are you looking for in a minecraft server?
To build and do the quests. also to take pics/video for youtube and friends.

6: Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you would bring to the community?
I am always willing to help others.
I am also willing to help new players make a better home than a box.

7: Which servers would you like to be whitelisted on?
The Simple Life 2

8: Have/will you join the discord group (This is not just for voice communications. We use it keep people up to date with the happenings on the server, keep track of bugs, arrange server events and help with technical issues)
Yes I will join Discord or Teamspeak

9: How did you hear about Requiem?
I googled for simple life 2 servers.
Welcome to Requiem
Welcome!
1: In game name?:Cnight21

2: Age?:24

3: Time zone?:Central time (CT)

4: Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? No

5: What are you looking for in a minecraft server? I want to play with other people. I’m getting bored with single player

6: Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you would bring to the community? I usually keep to myself. I’m also fairly new to Minecraft in general (only been playing since after 1.12) but I do have a fairly good grasp on popular mods.

7: Which servers would you like to be whitelisted on? Simple Life 2

8: Have/will you join the discord group (This is not just for voice communications. We use it keep people up to date with the happenings on the server, keep track of bugs, arrange server events and help with technical issues) I willl gladly join discord.

9: How did you hear about Requiem? A post on reddit.
Welcome to Requiem
1: In game name?: Frankydash

2: Age?: 23

3: Time zone?: GMT+1

4: Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? No

5: What are you looking for in a minecraft server? People to play with since i get bored playing alone

6: Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you would bring to the community? I'm a friendly person that likes to help other people.

7: Which servers would you like to be whitelisted on? Simple life 2

8: Have/will you join the discord group (This is not just for voice communications. We use it keep people up to date with the happenings on the server, keep track of bugs, arrange server events and help with technical issues) Yes I will gladly join the discord

9: How did you hear about Requiem? A post on reddit
Welcome to Requiem

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon