Requiem Of A Pickaxe

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FoolCraft Application
1: In game name?: pietervannes

2: Age?: 13 (almost 14)

3: Time zone?: Central Eurpean Time

4: Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? Once because of something someone else built. It was a mistake from the server.

5: What are you looking for in a minecraft server? A modded server with nice people and where people help eachother when needed with their specialities.

6: Please tell us a bit about yourself and what you would bring to the community? I'm not very good with modded but I know the basiscs and have watched quite some vids of Xisuma and Iskall in FoolCraft. I could help people who are not so good with technical stuff and will be pretty active I hope.

7: Which servers would you like to be whitelisted on? FoolCraft

8: Have/will you join the discord group (This is not just for voice communications. We use it keep people up to date with the happenings on the server, keep track of bugs, arrange server events and help with technical issues) I will try. I never really use discord and don't know how it works yet, but I'll certainly try to get it to work.

9: How did you hear about Requiem? When I started up "FoolCraft 1.4.8" in the Technic Launcher, it was in there. I tried to join, but was not whitelisted. I didn't know it had a whitelist, but I looked it up and came here!
Sorry we are an 18 + community.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon