Requiem Of A Pickaxe

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Application for FTB Evolved Server
Name: Callum Smith

Time-zone: Great Britain (GMT) 

What do you want in a server: I am looking for a good community that can stand the test of time, in addition to that also a good stable server that can run efficiently with a multitude of people on-line. I would like to see a group of friendly like-minded individuals who get along easily and are always happy to chat.

Please tell us something about yourself: Currently I am working in a school so I have plenty of time in the evening to unwind and play minecraft, I have been playing minecraft since early alpha and have been playing modded since Tekkit. I love both magic and tech mods and love giving myself a challenge and often find myself completing a play through of the game by giving myself my own personal one. I am a very easy person to get along with and am always up for a chat and laugh with other people. Anything else you want to know, just drop me a line. 

Did you join the discord group: I have not, is there somewhere I am able to access this information. 
Welcome to ROAP

Discord Info
http://requiemofapickaxe.com/showthread.php?tid=6
Welcome to the server
Thank you very much, will join the server at a little date, perhaps, once the pack is released
Is OldManPingu your Minecraft IGN ?
Yes with that capitalisation
Thank you

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon